Full-time person with CNC Programming experience.
Busy machine shop in Lorton, VA is looking to hire a full-time person with CNC Programming experience. Our machine shop manufactures precision mechanical parts for the electronics and defense industries. Looking for someone with a good knowledge of all aspects of manufacturing and quality in making robotic metal parts and assemblies.
- Must be familiar with all types of machine shop equipment
- Programming with FUSION, GIBBS, & MASTERCAM a must
- Ability to work with tolerances
- Able to read and interpret all types of drawings
- Several years’ experience required with Lathes & Verticals
- Work with other members to complete tasks
- Main responsibility will be programming & set-up of First Article (FA)
- Setup, run, & load efficiently tools to operate CNC’s.
- Able to organize self to operate several machines
- Other duties may involve repairs and hardware installation
- Ability to assist in finding different alloys for machining
Our Company provides paid vacation and holidays. Easy going environment. Hours will be 7 am – 3 pm Monday through Thursday, and 7 am – noon on Friday. Competitive salary up to $ 25/hour with 10+ years of experience. This position is not CAD. Serious candidates should send resume (in pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org